The Cosy Hot Water Switch is installed alongside your existing Cosy (heating) Switch. When the hub sees the newly-installed Cosy Hot Water Switch it will enable the hot water controls on your display and on your app.
Please note, the Cosy Hot Water Pack is suitable for homes that already have Cosy installed – but don’t yet have hot water control. It’s also not suitable for homes with combi boilers.
This product includes professional installation which must be booked when you complete your purchase.
Hot water control. For homes with a hot water tank (i.e. not a combi boiler) Cosy lets you control when you want your hot water to come on and off.
Simple heating schedules. Set daily temperature profiles to suit your life. You can create up to 7 of these. Cosy then automatically controls your heating and hot water for you.
Handy Cosy App. Control your heating and hot water from anywhere – using your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Your Cosy Kit
- Cosy Hot Water Switch – connects Cosy to your hot water
- Wall screws x 2
- Wall plugs x 2
- Installation included. No need to self-install – phew! See below for more details.
When you get to the checkout you’ll be able to select an installation date. Then, all you need do is sit back, relax and wait for your Cosy to be fitted by one of our friendly installers.
- designed to work with your existing Cosy system – don’t have one installed? Then get started here!
- you need to have a hot water tank (i.e. not a combi boiler) to be able to control your hot water with Cosy
- works with single and twin-zone heating
Please note, the Cosy Hot Water Switch is not compatible with:
- Gravity based systems
- Immersion heaters