Get more from your solar panels with the help of the Solo II PV. Our easy-to-read solar display shows kW generated, ££s earned through the Feed in Tariff (FiT) and CO2 saved – viewable both in real-time and as historic data.
What’s more, your Solo II PV will even tell you when to turn on your high-load home appliances to help you use every last kW drop of generated energy.
Please note this is a display only product. If you want to connect your solar monitor with our online data app, energynote, we’d recommend the Solo II PV with energynote online services.
Use more of what you generate. Let the green finger icon point you in the direction of energy savings! Once illuminated, (when >750W is being generated) this indicates that you turn on high-load appliances such as your dishwasher to use your generated solar.
Easy-to-read display. The full-colour display and clear speedos help you make light work of reading your solar data. Fun fact: the Solo II PV was the first UK solar monitor to have a colour screen.
View live and historic data. See how much power your panels have generated at any given time. See your data in kW, ££s earned from FiT and CO2 saved.
Simple to self-install. No specialist installers or additional wiring needed = no fuss.
Accurate data. The LED sensor for pulse output generation meters makes for highly accurate solar generation readings.
Monitor home temperature. The Solo II PV has a built-in sensor to monitor and display indoor temperature.
Your Solo II PV kit
- Solo II PV Display – your in-home display (IHD)
- Transmitter + LED sensor – relays your solar generation data from your meter to your display
- You will need to have solar panels installed to use the Solo II PV.
- Compatible with both single-phase and 3-phase supply.
This couldn’t be easier:
- Attach the LED sensor over the flashing pulse on the front of your generation meter (Velcro pads are included in the pack).
- Power up the transmitter (batteries supplied in pack that will last up to 2 years).
- Power up the display and immediately start to see live generation from your PV system.
Download the Solo II PV Quick Start Guide here to see how easy it is to install.