geo Solo II PV – with energynote online services
The geo Solo II PV will enable you to make the most of your PV installation by providing real-time visual feedback on the electricity you are generating.
Our in-home display is full-colour, simple, intuitive and easy to install, no additional wiring is required.
The internet bridge provided gives you access to our online service energynote. energynote provides in-depth, real-time generation data, hints and tips for your microgeneration as well as analysis of all your historical data.
- Easy to install, easy to read
- View live, comparative and historical data
- LED sensor for pulse output generation meters
- Full access to energynote – geo’s FREE online and mobile service – from any connected device
- View generation in kW, money earned from the Feed-In Tariff and CO2 saved
- In built sensor shows the temperature in the room. You can pair an additional geo Temperature Sensor to show a second temperature zone (inside or outside)
This couldn’t be easier:
- Attach the LED sensor over the flashing pulse on the front of your generation meter (Velcro pads are included in the pack)
- Power up the transmitter (batteries supplied in pack that will last up to 2 years)
- Power up the display and immediately start to see live generation from your PV system