The geo WiFi module is an accessory to the Trio Touchbutton in-home display. The display is supplied with smart meters as part of the UK smart meter rollout. The WiFi module can be used to link the display to the geo Home mobile app, which is available to download for free.
The WiFi module can be self-installed and fits into the back of the geo display. For help and support on compatibility, get in touch with a member of the support team.
- Fits into the back of the geo Trio Touchbutton in-home display used with smart meters
- The WIFI module connects the Trio to the geo Home mobile app which is free to download.
- The geo Home app shows live and historic energy and gas data. It can also help track spend against set budgets.
- The WIFI module designed to work with geo’s Trio Touchbutton smart meter in-home display. It will not work with other brands or models and does not work on its own.
- Designed for self-installation, instructions and further information is available on the geo website geotogether.com/support
Please note: The WifI module is only compatible with the Trio Touchbutton in-home display
Phone not included, it is used for illustration purposes only.