Green Energy Options (“geo”) Corporate Social Responsibility
geo (Green Energy Options) has adopted its own business principles and code of conduct for corporate and procurement responsibility which set out its commitment to acting with integrity and in a professional and fair way in the course of doing business. geo expects its business partners and suppliers to adhere to the same high standards wherever the geo works in the world.
geo will engage with its suppliers to manage the social, environmental and ethical impact of its activities in the different markets in which it operates and to ensure that customer experiences and business partnerships are enhanced.
Focus on health, safety and security by:
- operating a robust health and safety management system including policy, board level accountability, measuring, and reporting.
- providing a safe and healthy workplace, presenting no immediate hazards to its employees.
Respect human rights
- operate with professionalism and integrity.
- manage the social, environmental and ethical impact of its business.
- pay each employee at least the legally mandated minimum wage, if applicable, or, if not, a fair representation of the prevailing industry wage, (whichever is the higher) and provides each employee with all legally mandated benefits;
- comply with the laws on working hours and employment rights in the countries in which it operates;
- be respectful of its employees right to join and form independent trade unions and freedom of association.
- ensure that it has ethical and human rights policies and an appropriate complaints procedure to deal with any breaches of such policies.
geo does not:
- employ engage or otherwise use any child labour in circumstances such that the tasks performed by any such child labour could reasonably be foreseen to cause either physical or emotional impairment to the development of such child;
- use forced labour in any form (prison, indentured, bonded or otherwise) and its employees are not required to lodge papers or deposits on starting work;
- discriminate against any employees on any ground (including race, religion, disability or gender);
- engage in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental, physical, sexual or verbal abuse and does not use cruel or abusive disciplinary practices in the workplace.
Ensuring integrity in our business transactions
geo will not engage in bribery or any form of unethical inducement or facilitation payments and will not tolerate or accept any such behaviour from its suppliers.
- bribes of any form including as a minimum, kickback payments and facilitation payments.
- using gifts or donations, politically or otherwise, to influence a stakeholder or business partner.
Diversity and Inclusion
geo will recruit people based on the qualifications and abilities needed to do the job, while promoting diversity and development throughout our business.
We will not operate any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying in the workplace.
Dealing openly and fairly
Where confidentially does not prevent we will be open, transparent and fair in communications and dealings with our business partners and other stakeholders affected by its supply chain activities. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we fulfil the payment terms and other conditions agreed with business partners.
As a local company geo will support the local community as far is reasonably possible.
Copyright © 2019 Green Energy Options Limited
Last updated: 2nd August 2019