Green Energy Options (geo) operates from a single location in Hardwick near Cambridge and provides a range of electronic display products to monitor energy usage and encourage conservation. geo recognises that our work, our products and services may impact on our customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment. At geo we are committed to minimising our negative impact and seeking ways to improve our performance so as to have a beneficial impact on the environment and our stakeholder community wherever possible.
For all our activities and work, we will:
- fulfil our compliance obligations.
- apply processes to assess the environmental impact of activities, products and services, set our Objectives and Targets, and implement reporting methods
- monitor our performance against our objectives and targets, and initiate action for continual improvement.
- seek to minimise adverse environmental and social impacts of our activities and products by:
- protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation
- conserving energy and other natural resources
- integrating our Environmental Management System into core business processes
- reducing the environmental impact of materials used
- reducing waste and increasing reuse and recycling where possible
- working with suppliers and contractors to monitor their environmental performance and social commitment
- use our own technologies and products in our business as an exemplar of what can be achieved to promote the economic reduction of energy use
- increase staff awareness and promote good environmental performance
- making policy available to all interested parties via our website and communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the company to promote our business ethics.
- maintain certification to ISO 14001 (Environmental Management).
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
Chief Executive Officer